ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four/five alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. Pinki said to Gaurav, "Will you help me in my work just now?"

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 4 | Tags: english verbal ability     | voice     | Add Bounty

In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four/five alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. Pinki said to Gaurav, "Will you help me in my work just now?"

A).  Pinki asked Gaurav if he would help her in her work just then.

B).  Pinki questioned to Gaurav that will you help me in my work just now.

C).  Pinki told Gaurav whether he will help her in her work just now.

D).  Pinki asked to Gaurav that will he help her in her work just now.

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |

Pinki asked Gaurav if he would help her in her work just then.

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+3)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four/five alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. Rain disrupted the last day's play between India and Sri Lanka.

2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four/five alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. The French surrendered Quebec to the English in 1759.

3. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four/five alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. The old lady touched and patted the cow.

4. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four/five alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. They will inform the police.

5. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four/five alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. James Watt discovered the energy of steam.

6. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four/five alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. The boy has rung the bell.

7. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four/five alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. When will you return my books?

8. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four/five alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. Who taught her such things?

9. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four/five alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. He was only ten years old when he composed this poem.

10. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Active/Passive Voice. Out of the four/five alternatives suggested, select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/Active Voice. The Army chief punished his subordinate.