ExamCompetition Forum Question Papers Ask A Question Mock Test Learn & Earn Sign Up Login Menu

0 vote

Direction: Read the passage given below and then choose the most appropriate word for the given blank spaces.I was thinking to talk about John for quite a time. John was right to ______(1)______ me. I

Asked on by | Votes 0 | Views: 145 | Tags: | Add Bounty

Direction: Read the passage given below and then choose the most appropriate word for the given blank spaces.

I was thinking to talk about John for quite a time. John was right to ______(1)______ me. I feel three heartbeats at the ridges of the ancient crater we're resting ______(2)_____. Snipers. I don't know for sure, _______(3)______ their hearts are tense and their trigger fingers twitchy. As soon as I got out of the car their right eyes all ______(4)_____ in on something. If they're not snipers then they're one-eyed caffeine freaks with muscular dystrophy in ______(5)_____ fingers. It all still makes me _______(6)________.

Find the correct option for the given blank space 6.

Terrify
Terrifying
Terrified
To terrify

Share on Facebook      Share on Whatsapp       Share on Twitter

1 answers

0 vote
Answered by on | Votes 0 |
Use 'terrify' in the given blank space. In active voice sentences, we use the first form of a verb after the verb 'make'.Ex- She made me do it. (Correct)Ex- She made me to do it. (Incorrect)

Join Telegram Group

Answer This Question

Name:
Email:
Answer :
Sum of (4+5)
Submit:

Other Questions

1. Directions : Select the related word/number from the given alternatives. Today : Day before yesterday :: January :?

2. Direction: Read the passage given below and then choose the most appropriate word for the given blank spaces.I was thinking to talk about John for quite a time. John was right to ______(1)______ me. I

3. Name the British Governor General who started railways in India ?

4. Select the Venn diagram that best illustrates the relationship between the following classes.Pigeon, Bat, Bird

5. Direction: Read the passage given below and then choose the most appropriate word for the given blank spaces.The UK's newly _______(1)______ chief post-Brexit negotiator, Liz Truss, said that she woul

6. Direction: Read the passage given below and then choose the most appropriate word for the given blank space.Judges across the US have been handing down _______(1)______ sentences and hard words in rec

7. A sentence divided into four parts (a), (b), (c), and (d) is given. The errors lie in three parts. Determine the part which does not need any correction. If the sentence is correct as it is, mark the

8. Direction : The following items have one part of the sentence followed by four alternatives. Complete the sentences by choosing the correct alternative.There are many good hotels, you can choose to st

9. Direction: Chose the correct word which is nearest in meaning to the given word.Congest

10. A completes a work in 20 days. B complete the same work in 30 days. A starts working alone and after 5 days B joins him. How many days will they now take together to complete the remaining work.